Friday, December 18, 2009

Rice Heat Therapy Bag

I received one of these last year as a gift and use mine all the time, so I thought I would make some this year as gifts.

From my experience I learned that its best not to use essential oils because over time and after many used it actually starts to stink.

So I just got some fabric, cut them in rectangles and sewed them leaving the either short end open, filling about half full with long grain rice (not instant!) the sewed the top shut.



Then using my cricut I made cute little tags for each one.
Reading:
Heat Therapy Bag
Microwave flat 2-3 minutes
Apply to Aches and Pains
To avoid drying place a small bowl of water in microwave during heating every other use
Store in a dry place.





Original inspiration from:
http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=280

No comments:

Post a Comment