Monday, December 7, 2009

Window Treatments I can't wait to try out!

From my one of my favorite blogs, Frugal Home Ideas :For the instructions and tutorials see the blog @ http://frugalhomeideas.blogspot.com/

Spray Painting Blinds, who woulda thunk!
No Sew Roman Shades, easy as pie!
No Sew Curtains! Don't they look lovely! I love the look of designer curtains just not the pricetag.
Three great ideas at amazing pricetags, just a little bit of labor love and whalah! I can't wait to make my kitchen blinds into roman shades and then add some designer curtains to dress them up. Not sure where or if I will spraypaint any of my blinds but love the idea.
*Disclaimer, these are not my ideas nor do I take credit for them, just had to share Frugal Home Ideas great projects! Check out the blog you'll love it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'll have to check out the no sew roman shades and spray painting the blinds is brilliant. Those are some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete